About Beever and Struthers
Beever and Struthers is an award winning firm of Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors with offices in Manchester, Blackburn and London.
We have a specialist Innovation, Communication and IT sector team to help hi-tech service delivery businesses stay ahead in a continuously changing business environment. Our clients are diverse in their areas of operation and include IT support and web hosting companies, design and marketing agencies, PR companies, engineering design and architect’s firms. In addition, we are also seeing new businesses with expertise in software development, data analytics, virtual reality and artificial intelligence which have mass appeal in an increasing number of business sectors.
A common thread throughout these businesses is generally the level of integration between their own internal management systems and third party platforms, and how advanced they are in adopting cloud solutions and storage. To assist clients with this infrastructure we offer tailored solutions built around our partnership with Xero. Please click here to see the benefits of cloud accounting.
A significant number of our clients in this sector are innovating (without even knowing it!) not only in terms of products but in terms of processes and we have helped them claim millions of pounds in Research & Development (R&D) Tax Credits. We are extremely experienced in evaluating and presenting claims to HMRC. For more information on R&D Tax Credits, please click here.
We also provide assistance setting up tax efficient share ownership schemes including the Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) and Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) for investors, and the Enterprise Management Incentive Scheme (EMI) for employees. Such schemes are important to businesses in the sector who often struggle to access traditional routes to finance and, in these uncertain times, face a challenge to retain talented staff members.
Our sector specialists engage with clients at a strategic level, not only providing first rate accounting services, but also helping them to improve business performance, boost cash flow and reduce tax liabilities.
Meet the Team:
Our services include:
- Accounts preparation – ensuring you comply with your legal requirements and providing reassurance to you and external investors that everything is in order.
- Business Planning.
- Cashflow Forecast and Budgets – helping you to set targets is one of the best ways to ensure your business grows in line with your expectations and helps to avoid any nasty surprises.
- Company Secretarial
- Bookkeeping and online bookkeeping –streamlining your day-to-day processes letting you concentrate on running your business.
- Tax and VAT – no one wants to pay too much tax or increase their chances of an HMRC investigation. We can help minimise your tax burden and ensure you comply with HMRC’s complicated rules.
- Payroll and Auto-enrolment – as your business grows you will increase your headcount and your legal responsibilities. Why not let us ease the burden of payroll and auto-enrolment administration and compliance by letting us handle it?
- Corporate services.