JIN agency scoops new clients Google and Twinings
Influencer marketing and public relations agency JIN continues to expand its European and international development strategy after winning several new budgets for 2019.
Based in London with offices in Paris, Hamburg and recently New York, JIN is a digital influence and public relations agency.
JIN continues to expand its European and international development strategy by winning new budgets for 2019 with its expertise in influencer marketing and public relations.
It has now secured the following accounts:
- Google - Corporate content creation
- Twinings - Influencer marketing campaigns and social media management
- Toyota Material Handling - Inbound marketing and B2B media buying campaigns
- Membersheep, a blockchain start-up - PR and digital communication
- Virbac UK - Social media management and influencer marketing campaigns
- Womanizer - PR and event management
- La Fabrique by Crédit Agricole - Digital consulting and creation of editorial content
- ADEF (French Film Export association) - Public affairs and PR
The agency builds creative strategies, develops brand reputation, generates qualified leads and develops their clients’ communities and markets itself as a one-stop shop for influence, combining digital, PR and creativity.
JIN now has over 60 employees, following its creation six years ago