We are looking for someone to join our growing team and help us to deliver projects for a range of international clients.
We use a wide range of platforms and frameworks, Laravel or WordPress and are constantly exploring newer and better development options. We often work with API driven front-end frameworks and enjoy coming up with elegant modern solutions to creatively and technically challenging projects.
What you’ll be doing
- Working to deliver high quality, custom web experiences
- Inputting directly into how we tackle each new unique project as it arrives
- Working within a team to support one another and learn new skills
- Helping the department to grow and succeed
- Attending conferences and completing training to keep learning and improving
- Optimising user experiences by optimising site performance and speed
What you should have
- Comfort with object orientated PHP
- A working understanding of MySQL or other database technologies
- Experience using GIT or some form of version control
- Knowledge of sever management via AWS / Azure / WHM / CPanel
- Passionate about the web and development technologies
- Highly motivated and driven
- Confident and dilligent when it comes to problem solving
- Excellent team player
The benefits are
- A competitive salary
- Whatever workstation / hardware you need
- Frequent social events
- Company pension
- 20 days of paid annual leave, as well as bank holidays and closure over Christmas / New Years
- Opportunities for rapid growth and career development
- Encouragement to contribute to the tech stack and have a real impact on the department and business
Please send us your CV and a brief covering letter to email@example.com detailing why you wish you wish to apply for this role and work for MintTwist along with your salary expectations and notice period.
To apply for this vacancy you must have the legal right to live and work in the UK.