ORM is an award-winning digital partner to some well-known companies – we help organisations accelerate through complexity to achieve their digital freedom, and believe they should have the freedom to grow, scale and change with the speed and efficiency they need.
Although ORM is an agency at heart, we’re more than that. We provide solution consulting, platform & product creation and support & optimisation, through experience design, technical build, data and analytics, to achieve product success for our clients. This means that we see our work realised across a range of projects that enable team members to become subject matter experts in sectors such as Financial Services and Transport – actively increasing their skills and contributing to their personal development.
What you’ll do
We are looking for a talented individual to help drive growth as a Sales & Marketing Executive within our business. The successful candidate will support the new business team with lead generation, coordinating RFIs and RFPs, managing our social media channels, maintaining the website and researching a variety of initiatives to help grow ORM’s brand awareness.
You will be a graduate, ideally with a media or business degree, who are looking to kickstart your career in a diverse role. You’ll be energetic and excited by digital technology, willing to learn about the different sectors we work in and demonstrate a commitment to growing our business. You’ll also be a creative thinker and add value through new ideas and thinking.
The existing new business team includes the Head of Sales & Marketing, Marketing Manager and a BDM, but we are recruiting to expand the team further. You will support this team across sales and marketing activities, contributing to our brand becoming famous and our sales pipeline always being full.
Day to day, your role will include
- Lead generation and creating prospect lists
- Management of email campaigns and leads in Pardot, along with Salesforce administration
- Supporting the team with tenders and bids, and keeping assets updated
- Running paid social and Adwords, including management of budget for this
- Owning ORM’s content schedule and updating our social channels regularly
- Managing content on the ORM website, such as posting blogs
- Running marketing reports
- Owning internal communications to share marketing updates with the wider company
- Staying on top of the ever-changing digital landscape, external environment/market intelligence and key sector issues/market opportunities
What you’ll bring
- Degree (or similar) educated, ideally with media or business
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Be socially savvy and ideally with a presence across multiple channels
- An awareness of Salesforce and other marketing/sales/office tools
- A hunger to succeed, grow and work as a team to drive business and revenue growth
- Basic coding skills are desirable
- A dedicated approach to your work
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What we’ll bring
A unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing and ambitious company – this is an excellent chance to progress your career in an agency who are independent, established and who have a vision. You will have the opportunity to work with brilliant minds who are dedicated to business growth.
Our culture is fast-paced, social and stimulating. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital or disability status.
If you have a strong drive and passion to succeed and want to work for an agency where you will be recognised and rewarded for your dedication and excellence then please get in touch.