We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Project Manager to join the AmazeRealise Delivery team, leading the relationship for a large, established client.
You will work with the client to help them to be more innovative, looking for opportunities to improve the performance of their website and marketing activity to stay at the forefront of their industry as a global luxury lifestyle brand. With 2–3 years’ experience in a project management role, you will need to have awesome communications skills, must be adept at managing and building client relationships, and reporting on the status of projects. A natural desire to deliver exceptional results for your clients and AmazeRealise is essential.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for ensuring the agency delivers a consistently excellent client experience, expanding and creating opportunities for all practices from Technical Development to Analytics and 1st Line Support, managing reporting of financial performance as well as rolling your sleeves up to deliver if required.
Reporting to the Programme Director you will be organised, proactive and keen to act as a highly visible, trusted advisor to all stakeholders. You’ll need to be unflappable and as comfortable in client meetings as you are at interpreting your client requests and identifying the best fit technologies and approaches.
You’ll work closely with the account and project teams to make sure that we successfully deliver work both on time, to budget and to the high polished standard to which we are renowned for. This role is split between AmazeRealise and our client’s office based in Burgh Heath, (just outside of Epsom).
You will be required to work 3–4 days onsite at our client’s office and will be working alongside our client’s digital team to manage collaborative projects. You will be working closely with a Content Administrator to complete tasks.
You will be on a mission to:
- Be responsive and proactive – always deliver ‘core and more’
- Understand and solve your client’s problems and add value
- Ensure a high level of effective communication – on the phone, on email and face to face
- Respond to client briefs and deliver winning proposals
- Deliver and oversee work to a high standard through quality assurance
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements – at pace
- Keep up to date with current digital and marketing trends and technologies
- Demonstrate knowledge and enthusiasm, to clients and within the agency, for digital
- Ensure you have an understanding of all the key areas of digital project delivery and take responsibility for closing any knowledge gaps
What You'll Need:
- Proven experience of working on a Web Design and Build account, within an agency at a midweight Project Manager level
- The ability to lead and attend client meetings with other agencies and maintain strong working relationships with both other agencies and third parties
- Experienced using Jira and Confluence Strong client-facing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Used to managing multiple work-streams
- Experience of budget and change management
- Appreciation of varied project methodologies
- Excellent standard of written English
- Used to working with multi-discipline teams
- Ability to understand complex systems and teams
- Ability to work with resource based in various locations
- Charming, good natured and fun to be around!
To apply email your CV to Catherine Butler: firstname.lastname@example.org
We're going places. Come with us.