Who are we?
We are more than an agency or consultancy, we are a Digital partner, we help brands realise their digital freedom!
We cover the full development lifecycle, including experience design, technical build and delivery across digital touchpoints from desktop, tablet and mobile, to omni-channel experiences and physical digital. This means that we see our work realised across a range of projects that enable team members to become subject matter experts in sectors such as FS and Transport – actively increasing their skills and contributing to their personal development.
You will own and champion the vision for a best-in-class multi-channel ticketing and travel app. As a passionate and enthusiastic advocate for great customer experience and continuous improvement, you will work with key internal and external stakeholders to understand commercial, customer and delivery priorities, and use this to inform the definition and evolution of an evidence-based strategic roadmap for the product.
You’ll work in close daily collaboration with the client, internal delivery team, developers, UX and designers, product strategists, technical architects, QA engineers and other digital experts to deliver and iterate a high-quality product which is continuously well-received by it’s users.
You will be the SME for the product, and responsible for ensuring the wider team understand and engage with vision and strategy for the project. Above all, you will cherish exploring, researching, and driving the development of the product to be something that continues to stay ahead of the competition in delivering real value to customers.
You will be:
- Commercially aware and a natural strategic thinker
- Organised and pro-active, with great attention to detail.
- A self-motivated team player, who thrives on working collaboratively
- Flexible and adaptable, with a 'can-do' approach and solid problem-solving skills
- Focused on delivery, with a passion for quality and innovation
You must have:
- The ability to clearly articulate a product vision or strategy to others, and to ensure that everyone retains their focus on this vision throughout the product lifecycle.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and in all mediums, from emails to formal documents and both written and oral presentations.
- An appreciation of what makes a good user experience, and the ability to balance this against other competing priorities.
- 5+ years experience working as a product owner, business analyst, project or account manager or a consultant, ideally in technology or a related field.
- A proven track record of delivering high profile, user-oriented solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Superlative client facing skills, with the ability to build trusted relationships with clients of all levels.
- Experience of Agile development
- A strong level of commercial awareness and a strategic mind with the ability to identify business opportunities and contribute to delivering against them for clients.
- Great organisational skills with the ability to thrive in a demanding environment whilst juggling multiple priorities.
- A desire to continuously research and learn about your product area
Our Values - GRIT
- Grow - We have the ambition and belief to flourish and achieve success, together
- Respect - We have respect for our colleagues, clients, suppliers – everyone we do business with
- Innovate - We’re curious and will explore new ideas to find a smarter solution
- Trust - Trust underpins our reputation, it builds us new relationships and long-term partnerships
Your Future at ORM
Infectious enthusiasm, plenty of passion and above all, a desire to see great ideas become reality mix those together and you get a sense of what it’s like to work at ORM.
A massive part of our success is due to the efforts of our outstanding Project Managers who guide projects to realisation.
ORM supports the long-term career development of individuals and provides great training and mentoring for employees helping them achieve their career goals.