I’m delighted to be working with a market leading brand in the talent outplacement and career transition space, currently seeking a Marketing Data Analyst to source, manage and manipulate data and reports that contribute to the success of the sales and marketing teams.
The successful person will have advanced Excel skills, plus proficiency in MS Dynamics 365, or a similar CRM system.
The right person will have a great understanding of data-driven marketing and how it impacts the business development team, empowering them to build high value relationships with target organisations.
Your work will play a vital part in optimising client marketing campaigns to drive optimal return. You will analyse existing user journeys, provide insight into client retention.
Existing skills in SEO and SEM would be highly valued, but you will be encouraged to develop expertise in this area to support marketing team efforts.
About the role:
- Analysing in-house and 3rd party data sources to support email marketing campaigns.
- Coordinating sales leads and other data such as target account information, allocating these to the sales team.
- Creating dashboards and reports within MS Dynamics 365, learning from other key users in the team.
- Reporting on marketing KPIs, including leads, conversion rates, web traffic and social media engagement.
- Reporting on sales/revenue driven outcomes, such as meetings, pipeline development.
- Tracking email campaign metrics (CTR, open rates, delivery) alongside the marketing team.
- Evaluating data and proving narrative and recommendation for campaigns and website optimisation.
- Maintaining data flows in MS Dynamics, ensuring readiness for use.
- Providing ad-hoc reporting on sales and marketing activity.
- Analysing sales data for Market VP and preparing data points for management reports.
- Working closely with sales and marketing teams to help identify opportunities for new customer acquisition through marketing intelligence and customer research.
- Experienced in working with a range of complex data sources to provide accurate business information.
- Expert knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and MS Dynamics or a comparable CRM system.
- Experience of business analytics within a marketing function – e.g. customer segmentation, trend analysis.
- Experience of working with email marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot.
- A creative problem solver – able to put forward solutions to internal teams’ challenges and drive business and operational performance across sales and marketing.
Email your CV to: email@example.com or click the link below