ORM is an award-winning digital partner that aims to give our clients digital freedom. That means we work with clients to develop their strategic vision, reimagine their digital ecosystems, and then deliver best-in-class customer experiences (across web, apps and transactional destinations wearables, and physical digital) using data, content, design & tech.
We’re business focussed, so it's about growing client’s revenue and maximising shareholder value. We are, however, more than a consultancy. We cover the full development lifecycle, including experience design, technical build and delivery across digital touchpoints from desktop, tablet and mobile, to omni-channel experiences and physical digital. This means that we see our work realised across a range of projects that enable team members to become subject matter experts in sectors such as FS and Transport – actively increasing their skills and contributing to their personal development.
Due to the growing breadth and scope of our work we are looking to evolve our data & analytics practice, and are on the lookout for a talented, enthusiastic individual to join our team.
What you’ll do
- Identify, validate and communicate actionable insights from quantitative research, in order to improve the performance of our clients’ businesses
- Act as lead subject matter expert on key ORM client accounts
- Help build and develop product optimisation programmes for these clients across a range of web, app and digital transactional touchpoints (booking flows. My Account etc.)
- Interrogate the data and create recommendations for enhancement from regular KPI dashboard reports to “deep dives” into specific areas of interest. This could include path, funnel and journey analysis as well as attribution analysis across channels and media
- Help recommend, specify, configure and support the implementation of a range of analysis tools from web and app reporting (such as GA 360) to reporting, survey and session replay tools.
- Create data visualisations
- Create KPI frameworks
- Develop & implement tagging plans - in association with our technical team
- Gap analyses of existing client reporting implementations, with recommendations for their enhancement
- Recommend and set up and run A/B and multivariate testing activities
- Recommend other value add reporting tools, plugs-ins and suites that will drive client and ORM business performance
- Support the Head of Data in mentoring and upskilling less experienced members of the team
- Drive a culture of actionable insights that solves client business problems and drives incremental revenue from client segments, through increased CLV, purchase propensity and ATV
- Support the Head of Data in productising new data and analytics services and solutions
- Contribute to new business pitches and client development
- Help craft business cases and/or evidence of uplift for proposals and recommendations
- Help educate other ORM teams about data, analytics and potential client benefits
- Stay current on the latest developments in data and web analytics
What you’ll bring
- A passion for data. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills that include root cause analysis
- The ability to independently create reports that communicate clear, concise insights and recommendations as well as “telling a story”
- Ability to analyse multiple data sets including social, brand & media as well as website data
- Great communication skills and confidence in presenting insights & reports to clients face-to-face
- Ability to comprehend and work within business constraints and strategies unique to each assignment
- Strong conceptual thinking skills
- Be adept at brainstorming ideas, explaining concepts and connecting pieces to solve real customer problems
- Natural curiosity and ability to challenge assumptions made by business owners if the data says there is a better way
- Ability to focus on key issues that have a material effect on performance
- Ability to interact with technical teams, marketing teams, project managers and clients
- Ability to prioritise work effectively against strict deliverable dates
- Ability to analyse data in both structured (analytics) and unstructured (typically text based) forms
- High attention to detail and quality of work
- Understanding of data modelling concepts
- Proven experience with Google Analytics (and ideally 360), as well as experience in Adobe Analytics or other enterprise “web analytics” tools.
- Familiarity and confidence of using 360 Tools such as DataStudio, BigQuery and Optimise
- Experience implementing & configuring Google Analytics working with Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of GTM data layer and ability to write specifications of data layers to technical teams
- Experience with auditing web analytics implementations diagnosing data quality issues
- Familiarity with using session replay and survey tools such as SessionCam, Decibel Insight, Appsee, Hotjar, Qualaroo etc.
- Familiarity using multivariate testing tools
- Willingness to learn other platforms as required
- Experience of working across multiple data sources including web analytics, media statistics and social media data
- Strong Excel skills
- Good knowledge of Marketing activities such as SEM/SEO, remarketing/retention, targeted display, affiliates, etc.
- Experience in analysing social media sources, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, blogs, mainstream news, forums and more and intermediate platforms, such as Radian6, Brandwatch, platform analytics (such as Facebook Insights) & Datasift
- SQL and database knowledge
- Working knowledge of data concepts such as confidence and sampling best practice
- Experience & knowledge broader data analysis and visualisation tools such as Business Objects or Crystal Reports
Our Values - GRIT
Grow - We have the ambition and belief to flourish and achieve success, together
Respect - We have respect for our colleagues, clients, suppliers – everyone we do business with
Innovate - We’re curious and will explore new ideas to find a smarter solution
Trust - Trust underpins our reputation, it builds us new relationships and long-term partnerships
Your Future at ORM
Infectious enthusiasm, plenty of passion and above all, a desire to see great ideas become reality
mix those together and you get a sense of what it’s like to work at ORM.
A massive part of our success is due to the efforts of our outstanding Project Managers
who guide projects to realisation.
ORM supports the long-term career development of individuals and provides great training and mentoring for employees helping them achieve their career goals.