We are expanding our London office by adding a newly created sales department, and due to this this we are looking for a pragmatic, enthusiastic and committed Business Development Manager to lead and develop the new business team in our London office. This is a very exciting and rare opportunity to be part of our continued London growth.
The BDM will cover the Digital Experience, Website and Digital Platform Development arm of twentysix. You will have maximum drive in acquiring and managing pitch opportunities managing client stakeholders and winning new business.
Our city centre London office offers an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Naturally we want someone who’s incredibly driven and ambitious with a demonstratable background in new business wins and wants to take a great opportunity and build it into something great.
What we need
- You will have a natural aptitude for new business process.
- You to demonstrate how previous contribution has led to successful business wins.
- You will have experience on selling web builds, and digital solutions.
- Experience of developing and delivering pitches.
What we'd like
- Experience of selling digital and web solutions.
- Similar agency experience.
What you'll be doing
- Deliver to sales revenue targets.
- Manage the new business process from initial engagement all the way through to final pitch presentations.
- Write tender documents.
- Work in collaboration with the agency pitch team to help develop new business pitch presentations.
- Work closely defining correct technical solutions with Solutions Architect, Creative Director and UX Director
- Add value to the new business sales processes.
- Build the London sales offering.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary plus uncapped commission.
- Career development.
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family.
- Enhanced holidays.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Quarterly staff benefits.
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks.
- Social events a-plenty.
To find out more about the role please apply direct to: email@example.com. Please quote the code DAF2019
By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent of level of role), when you successfully complete your probation.