Media Agency Group has a unique opportunity available for a Business Development Manager to join the team at their fantastic Shoreditch office.The role is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary plus a great range of benefits and a bonus scheme. We are a market leading independent media agency and we plan and deliver bespoke and effective advertising campaigns for many recognisable household brands and innovative new age start-ups.
We’re looking for a conscientious, driven, commercially minded individual capable of carving their own career path in the ultra-fast paced environment of media & advertising whilst working alongside some of the brightest talent in the industry. To shine you will need to be bright.
If you’re a direct winner of business with a proven track record of achieving targets managing accounts you’ve won and an ambition to work in media, we’d love to talk to you about our exciting Business Development Manager role in our Shoreditch office.
You’ll need to have an impressive CV that showcases your experience in sales, preferably on a direct to client basis providing details of your previous sales successes and how you contributed to your former companies in terms of accounts and revenue and an ability to make contact with people.
You’ll be part of a hard-working, market leading and dedicated team delivering innovative mixed media solutions, both online and offline to clients across a range of industries and locations. (Please note that this is an outbound calling job.)
What skills do I need to have to become a Business Development Manager?
- Be confident, presentable and a have good commercial understanding – the role will see you meet with key blue chip and global clients across the UK.
- Be aware of the importance of cross culture in order to develop client relationships.
- Be willing to work towards targets in a high pressure, fast-paced environment with genuine, demonstrable uncapped earning potential.
- Be a direct winner of business, with a proven CV of achieved sales across numerous workforces that are verifiable with your previous employer.
- Be confident and have excellent communication skills for outbound calling
-Be able to chase down contacts and arrange appointments and get your “foot in the door”
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join our award-winning digital marketing agency and email Mark Dolan today: email@example.com