We are more than an agency or consultancy, we are a Digital partner, we help brands realise their digital freedom!
We cover the full development lifecycle, including experience design, technical build and delivery across digital touchpoints from desktop, tablet and mobile, to omni-channel experiences and physical digital. This means that we see our work realised across a range of projects that enable team members to become subject matter experts in sectors such as FS and Transport – actively increasing their skills and contributing to their personal development.
Are you a passionate Account Director who can bring strategic insight? You should have a track record of growing groups of accounts and, importantly, must have a head for numbers and a broad digital knowledge. This is a great opportunity for you to join a fast-growing, digital partner where you will have the chance to influence the direction and development of the business and its clients. If you have a strong drive and passion to succeed and want to work for a company where you will be recognised and rewarded for your dedication and excellence then read on and get in touch!
What you’ll do
Working closely with a multi-disciplinary team that includes UX consultants, UI designers, digital strategists, developers and analysts; the right person will be able to conceive, write and present proposals that clearly and succinctly guide clients through the our ideas and solutions. Bringing your knowledge and experience of how you have done this successfully before will be a prerequisite to the role.
Day to day your role will include:
- Provide clients with strategic insight and consultation
- Work with clients to uncover business requirements, craft appropriate strategies and identify/implement solutions that will help them achieve their business objectives
- Understand clients’ business and generate new ideas using digital solutions
- Create and interpret analysis to support strategic recommendations to clients
- Ensure client targets are met within the context of the underlying opportunity
- Build trust and credibility with clients to generate referrals and recommendations
- Develop broad industry expertise to understand the challenges clients face
- Manage and develop strategic account plans
- Develop new business opportunities within your existing client base
- Work with heads of department and client partners to develop new sales proposals
- Negotiate contract agreements with clients and their procurement departments
- Manage financial performance, ensure project profitability and carry out timely and accurate billing
What you’ll bring
- You will have experience of working alongside top tier clients to help them create and develop strategies that advance their business, be it through improved customer engagement and transaction value, increased brand awareness or via innovation and creativity.
- Strong experience within Financial Services and Corporate environments would be preferred, however demonstrable and transferable skills within other sectors, such as travel and transport, are equally favoured.
- Proven client services experience with proven experience within a digital agency or consultancy
- A clear understanding of how to make a strong and positive contribution to business
- Demonstrate a high level of digital literacy, and possess expert knowledge of digital strategy and/or marketing
- The ability to quickly establish expertise on a variety of clients and sectors.
- Experience of writing compelling proposals/briefs that inspire clients and team members
- Excellent written and presentation skills: you must be able to accurately scope as well as be dynamic and persuasive in presenting ideas to clients.
- Experience of scoping and delivering projects with UX, UI, Strategy and Technical teams
- Exposure to working within an agile environment
- Ability to work with people in a mature and consultative manner
- Ability to learn and assimilate new ideas quickly and gain the respect of team members and clients
- Thorough understanding and experience of contributing successfully to an agency sales process including the submission of tenders
Desirable...but not essential
- Experience of working within a digital agency or consultancy
- Managed >£1.5m value of work at any time
- Experience of working on and delivering new business pitches and official tenders
- Multi-disciplinary: someone who can demonstrate skills/experience outside of just client services
- Experience of integrating new clients into an agency or consultancy
- A great networker: someone who's keen to represent the company at key events and become an advocate of the ORM brand
A bit about you
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit who wants to make things happen
- Someone who can roll-up their sleeves when required
- Intelligent, mature, consultative approach
- Organised, well presented, motivated, proactive
- First-class communication skills (written and verbal)
- Energetic and passionate about the industry
- Possess a positive and determined approach
Our Values - GRIT
Grow - We have the ambition and belief to flourish and achieve success, together
Respect - We have respect for our colleagues, clients, suppliers – everyone we do business with
Innovate - We’re curious and will explore new ideas to find a smarter solution
Trust - Trust underpins our reputation, it builds us new relationships and long-term partnerships
Your Future at ORM
Infectious enthusiasm, plenty of passion and above all, a desire to see great ideas become reality mix those together and you get a sense of what it’s like to work at ORM.
A massive part of our success is due to the efforts of our outstanding Project Managers who guide projects to realisation.
ORM supports the long-term career development of individuals and provides great training and mentoring for employees helping them achieve their career goals.