We have a fantastic new opportunity for an Account Director to join the AmazeRealise Client Services team, leading the relationship for an established client.
You will work with the client to help them to be more innovative, looking for opportunities to improve the performance of their website and marketing activity to stay at the forefront of their industry as a global luxury lifestyle brand With extensive experience in a senior account management role, you will have awesome communications skills, a flair for establishing, growing and maintaining client relationships and a natural desire to deliver exceptional results for your clients and AmazeRealise.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for ensuring the agency delivers a consistently excellent client experience, expanding and creating opportunities for all practices from Technical Development to Analytics and 1st Line Support, managing reporting of financial performance as well as rolling your sleeves up to deliver if required.
Reporting to the Business Director you will be organised, proactive and keen to act as a highly visible, trusted advisor to all stakeholders. You’ll need to be unflappable and as comfortable in client meetings as you are at interpreting your client requests and identifying the best fit technologies and approaches. You’ll work closely with the account and project teams to make sure that we successfully deliver work both on time, to budget and to the high polished standard to which we are renowned for.
You will be on a mission to:
- Provide excellent client service Maintain, generate & increase revenue streams
- Be responsive and proactive – always deliver ‘core and more’
- Solve your client’s problems and add value
- Be accountable for the strength of the client relationship within the agency overall
- Ensure a high level of effective communication – on the phone, on email and face to face
- Identify and act on business development opportunities and new contacts if possible and escalate internally where appropriate
- Respond to client briefs and deliver winning proposals
- Deliver and oversee work to a high standard through quality assurance
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements
- Keep up to date with current digital and marketing trends and technologies
- Demonstrate knowledge and enthusiasm, to clients and within the agency, for digital
- Ensure you have an understanding of all the key areas of digital project delivery and take responsibility for closing any knowledge gaps
What You'll Need:
- Proven experience of working on a Web Design and Build account, within an agency at Account Director level
- The ability to lead and attend client meetings with other agencies and maintain strong working relationships with both other agencies and third parties
- The drive to grow existing accounts and bring in new business opportunities where possible
- To be able to inspire and mentor other members of your team
- A passion for all things digital.
To apply email your CV to Catherine Butler: firstname.lastname@example.org