Senior Media Strategist
Jellyfish delivers digital marketing solutions across the world for a host of impressive brands from their offices in the EMEA, APAC and the US.
The agency’s award-winning combination of technology and talent help it to deliver paid media, UX, SEO, social media, analytics, optimization, creative and development solutions. We have an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious and talented Senior Media Strategist to join our London Office.
The Senior Media Strategist provides digital media recommendations and problem solving to clients both internal and external, prepares and implements media plans and other deliverables.
We are a rapidly growing digital partner. Be part of the journey!
- Owns all aspects of media planning, including but not limited to:
- Strategy Development: work with the team to identify strategies and approach across multiple digital channels (display, search, social, video)
- Utilize attribution, media mix modeling and planning tools (Google Attribution 360, Nielsen, Comscore, Doubleclick etc.) to pull audience consumption, competitive reports and forecast effective target goals.
- Develop digitally neutral media plans, flighting recommendations and forecast attributable performance across all channels and campaigns.
- Plan Development: negotiate with publishers, compile plan specifics, assign budgets, run reach and frequency reports, accurately finalize all client-facing documents.
- Manage client budgets, investments, and purchase authorization process.
- Work with wider planning and analytics team to generate insightful campaign reports with optimization recommendations while media is live.
- Work with cross functional teams (Paid Search, Display, Analytics, etc.) to manage processes
- Strong knowledge and understanding of campaign performance measurement and demonstrate how to optimize different KPIs depending on client objectives and consistently deliver strong results through testing and ongoing optimization.
- Maintain strong, professional relationships with the publisher community.
- Proactively monitor digital landscape and identify trends/partners for upcoming campaigns.
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrate experience having worked on advanced or large scale media campaigns within an agency or client environment
- Strong understanding of attribution or quantitative skills
- Experience with interactive research tools (i.e. Ad Relevance, Media Metrix, @plan)
- Knowledge and passion for all things Digital Media; SEM, SEO, Display, Analytics, etc.
- Keeps up to date on the evolving digital landscape, and how digital fits into the overall marketing plan
- Understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint, Word, and advance knowledge of Excel
- Detail oriented with exceptional critical thinking and attention to detail
- Project Management Skills with a strong business acumen
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to work independently and in integrated, multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure
- Direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others
- A valued team member, who upholds Jellyfish's values and professional integrity