MintTwist are looking for a creative, bubbly individual to manage multiple accounts with our clients, ensuring consistent time-management and client satisfaction.
Working with the Digital Director, Marketing Manager and Project Management, the Account Manager will be responsible for making sure projects and campaigns are delivered to our clients within the outlined timelines and budgets.
All our accounts require someone who can work autonomously and is capable of not only multi-tasking but also working across a number of different digital disciplines including SEO, PPC, Content and Social at any given time.
These things are the mimimum:
- Solid, demonstrable Account Manager experience: of around 2-3 years’ experience working within an agency environment.
- Digital Marketing experience, either running or managing digital campaigns.
- Working on below the line and integrated campaigns using a variety of digital channels (SEO, SEM, PPC, Social, Content)
- Client servicing and management to a high level (including presenting and chairing meetings)
- Running projects in a consultative manner
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Initiative: use your initiative to problem solve both for client servicing and internal processes
- Communication: display high clarity and effectiveness of oral and written communication
- Presentation skills: demonstrate high presentation skills
- Channel marketing: good understanding of a variety of digital channels including: SEO, online advertising, social and content
- Attention to detail: ensure high-quality error-free work is produced throughout the project
- Highly organised: Manage the maintenance of client’s retainers and budgets, maximising value for clients.
- Time Management: ability to prioritise time effectively
- Interpersonal skills: using interpersonal skills to work effectively with developers, designers, and colleagues alike
- Passionate: Passion for all things digital
- Team worker: carry out specific tasks directed by the Digital Director and Marketing Manager.
- Make valuable contributions to the management of the project
These things are great to have, too:
- Marketing Qualification: either a Marketing degree / Marketing related qualification (e.g. CIM, IPM diploma)
- Mentoring and coaching: experience of mentoring and coaching other members of the team
- Technical understanding: Understanding of the technical requirements necessary to build and support websites (e.g. databases, HTML, APIs, PHP and WordPress)
To apply, please send us your CV and a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing why you wish to apply for this role and work for MintTwist, along with your salary expectations and notice period.
To apply for this vacancy you must have the legal right to live and work in the UK.