We’re looking for a fresh new SEO Analyst to join our London office to take responsibility for planning, executing and monitoring the technical SEO performance for SEO campaigns.
This is a great opportunity for someone with at least 1 years’ experience, that is ready to push their sleeves up and get stuck in to a fantastic career in SEO.
As an SEO Analyst you will work with the relevant SEO Strategist, Campaign Manager and Client Services team to implement effective search strategies and track performance of new and existing campaigns.
Naturally we want someone who has a well-rounded knowledge of technical SEO, in particular the role of technical SEO within a wider digital marketing campaign and online activities.
Our city centre offices offer an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
What we need
- You will have at least 1 to 2 years SEO experience.
- You must be able to demonstrate the ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- You must be proficient in SEO tools, Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
- You must be passionate about SEO strategy and always strive to produce ground-breaking work.
What you'll be doing
- You will be responsible for the SEO strategy for clients.
- Deliver clear and concise technical SEO strategies covering the core elements of technical SEO and on-page copy.
- Ensure you have complete understanding of client business, target audiences, customer demographics to be able to implement strategies to target these audiences.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary.
- Career development.
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family.
- Enhanced holidays.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks.
- Social events a-plenty.
- £1000 direct application fee* (when quoting code DAF2019)
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your covering letter which needs to include the code DAF2019 and your salary expectations.
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF2019 in your covering letter.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.