We are a global award-winning digital marketing agency with offices in Leeds, London, New York and Singapore. We are passionate about digital and experts in marketing. We deliver indispensable creative and commercial thinking that connects brands to consumers online.
We’re looking for a pragmatic, enthusiastic and committed National Business Development Manager to lead and develop new business split across our London and Leeds office targeting sales growth on a national basis. This is a newly created, very exciting and rare opportunity to be part of our continued growth.
The National BDM will cover the Acquisition arm of twentysix, therefore you will need expert knowledge in digital marketing services such as SEO, Affiliate Marketing and Paid Media. You will also need to have maximum drive in acquiring and managing pitch opportunities managing client stakeholders and winning new business.
Our city centre offices offer an inspiring state of the art working environment and facilities, which along with support and focused learning and development opportunities surrounded by experienced digital experts, you can build and excel within your career.
Naturally we want someone who’s incredibly driven and ambitious with a demonstrable background in new business wins.
What we need
- Aptitude for new business process.
- Be able to demonstrate how previous contribution has led to successful business wins.
- Experience of digital marketing sales.
- Experience of developing pitches.
What we'd like
- Experience of selling digital marketing services.
- Happy to liaise directly with clients.
What you'll be doing
- Splitting your time across our Leeds and London office to deliver national sales revenue targets.
- Manage the new business process from initial engagement all the way through to final pitch presentations
- Write tender documents
- Work in collaboration with the agency pitch team to help develop new business pitch presentations
- Work closely defining correct technical solutions with Solutions Architect, CTO and creative director and UX director
- Add value to the new business sales processes
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Career development
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family
- Enhanced holidays
- Employee assistance programme
- Quarterly staff benefits
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks
- Social events a-plenty.
- £1000 direct application fee* (when quoting code DAF2019)
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to us which needs to include the code DAF2019 and your salary expectations.
*By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To qualify for this, you must include the code DAF2019 in your covering letter.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.