Senior Project Manager
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our friendly and talented team on a permanent basis. You'll be coordinating and working closely with our multidisciplinary production team and as the primary point of contact with a diverse range of clients to successfully deliver projects according to agreed scope, timelines, and budgets.
You'll be coordinating and working closely with our multidisciplinary production team and as the primary point of contact with a diverse range of clients to successfully deliver projects according to agreed scope, timelines, and budgets.
You'll have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, and you'll be able to anticipate challenges and risks and plan for how to mitigate against them before they become issues.
Lastly, you'll be confident and comfortable working with different stakeholders, balancing feasibility against long-term value, and able to identify and push back on scope creep where necessary.
We value people from all backgrounds and provide a relaxed, creative and supportive environment to enable you to do your best work.
Where is it based?
We're flexible about location, but primarily you'll be based in one of our offices, depending on what is most suitable for you and us.
What you'll do
- Create and deliver project plans and revise to meet changing needs and requirements
- Organise and facilitate meetings with clients and the team, recording requirements and feedback, and communicating clearly and effectively
- Coordinate resources and activities to ensure projects are successfully delivered as agreed
- Oversee and manage project scope, timelines, and budgets
- Ensure everyone is clear on the project status and progress
- Help to monitor project management standards and look for opportunities to continually improve
What are we looking for?
We're looking for applicants with skills and experience in the following areas:
- Experience managing digital projects working with creative or technical teams
- Experience applying an agile framework (Scrum, SAFe, etc) and leading agile ceremonies
- Solid understanding of the web industry, with hands-on experience leading the delivery of large-scale digital projects for the web from brief to the finished product
- Strong organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain good relationships with the team and clients, and the ability to solve problems or resolve conflicts calmly and professionally should they arise
- Experience working with clients and setting/managing expectations
- Experience facilitating and leading meetings with clients
- Superb written communication skills
Desirable Skills and Experience
- An Agile, PMP or Prince II certification would be a plus
- Previous creative or technical agency experience
- Knowledge of product management and digital product lifecycle management
- Knowledge of open source web technologies
- Knowledge of user-centred design
What are the benefits?
- A competitive salary depending on skills and experience
- Family-friendly and flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely from time to time
- 30 days annual leave as standard (including bank holidays), along with 1 extra day for every year of service
- Pension contributions
- Private health insurance package
- Life insurance
- Budget for training and conferences to help you develop
- Support to grow in areas you're interested in, whether it's becoming a public speaker, or creating your own side-projects
- A laptop and a (discretional) mobile phone
- EMI share option scheme
- A welcoming and supportive work environment surrounded by a diverse team of creative and talented people
- As well as these universal benefits, we have a generous pot of flexible benefits that you can pick and choose from:
- Gym membership
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car leasing scheme
- Medical insurance upgrades
- Additional pension contributions
- Additional holidays
- Mental health and wellbeing support
- Discounts on everything from shopping to cinema
- Access to independent financial advice
- Oh, and our coffee's pretty good too.
Sound good? How to apply...
Simply send us a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org, telling us why you'd be a great fit for this role, and a link to your CV and if you have one, your portfolio.
What are the next steps?
We'll aim to respond to you within 1 week of contact.
The interview process starts with an informal phone call, before a more formal interview process.
We look forward to hearing from you.