Digital Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for a bright, enthusiastic search marketing specialist with at least a year and a half of PPC and SEO experience to join our team of passionate online marketeers.
We’re a small friendly team within a growing digital agency who are really enthusiastic about what we do – we put our hearts into our work and thrive off the successful results we drive. We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to get stuck in and learn as much as possible about our clients’ industries to ensure they are creating effective and efficient digital marketing campaigns.
The role requires someone who has an eye for detail and analytics, but is also creative/a strong writer. As well as optimisation and new idea generation, you’ll be responsible for reporting requirements and presenting to clients, so someone who’s happy to be client-facing is a must.
This is a relatively autonomous role which requires someone with great communication and prioritisation skills.As a growing agency we’re looking for someone who can develop with the business, so there are great progression opportunities available. Ideally we’d like to see you managing your own team across multiple accounts within the next 12 – 18 months.
Here's What You Need
- Extensive PPC and SEO knowledge
- Experience of creating, running and optimising PPC campaigns
- Knowledge of SEO best practice and strategy
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of A/B testing
- Experience of reporting on search marketing procedure and results
- Advanced Excel skills
To apply for this position, please include your CV and cover letter (applications without a cover letter may not be considered). A successful cover letter will include clear and concise answers to these questions:
- Your current salary and salary expectations for the new role?
- What is it about this job which you’re interested in?
- What is it about our company which you like?
- Why do you think you would be great for the role?
- What are your excel skills like?
To apply direct, click the link below