We have an exciting and rare opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Business Development Manager to join our London office to lead and develop the new business team.
This is a newly created position and a key part of our contuniued London growth plans. You will have the opportunity to put your own stamp in things and shape the new sales function to this office. With the support of our Business Development Director who is based in Leeds. Naturally we want someone who’s incredibly driven and ambitious with a demonstratable background in new business wins, ideally previously within in an agency environment.
What we need
- Experience of selling digital and web solutions would be highly advatageuos, but not entirely essential.
- Aptitude for new business process.
- Be able to demonstrate how previous contribution has led to successful business wins.
- Experience of developing pitches
- Agency experience, whether digital or direct marketing.
What we would like
- Confident and capable to liaise directly with clients.
- You to be a leader, being driven and passionate about new business
What you will be doing
- Deliver to sales revenue targets.
- Manage the new business process from initial engagement all the way through to final pitch presentations.
- Seek out and nuture new business relationships.
- Write tender documents.
- Work in collaboration with the agency pitch team to help develop new business pitch presentations.
- Work closely defining correct technical solutions with Solutions Architect, Creative Director and Head of User Experience.
- Add value to the new business sales processes.
What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary plus commission.
- Career development.
- Outstanding private healthcare package for you and your family.
- Enhanced holidays.
- Employee assistance programme.
- Quarterly staff benefits.
- Friday sweets, beer and snacks.
- Social events a-plenty.
By applying direct you will qualify for a bonus of up to £1000 (dependent on level of position) when you pass your probation. To do this, click the Apply now link below and send your CV and covering letter to us which needs to include the code DAF2019 and your salary expectations. Thank you.
Follow #lifeattwentysix for an insight into working here.